We are committed to getting SBMC into the hands of the communities who need it most and helping you make the impact you know you were born to make.
At the Somatic Coaching Academy, we do not offer scholarships, we offer an investment in your social impact. If you want to make a big difference in the lives of people who need somatic coaching the most, let us help you leverage your investment with us! Your award may include tuition reduction, business support, opportunities to collaborate with our networks, and other opportunities designed to help you succeed in making your impact.
***Please note that our Social Investment program is only available to students who are enrolling in SBMC. Please do not complete this application until you have started the Cross Mapping prerequisite.
You believe in your community… and we believe in you!
The Somatic Coaching Academy’s Social Investment program offers you leveraged opportunities to make a bigger impact with the work that you will do with us. You should apply if you have a compelling social mission you truly believe in and are looking to amply. Our Social Investment committee will meet to review your application and if we’re committed to helping you amply your mission, you will be awarded opportunities to help you thrive.
We prioritize the following applications:
- You work with marginalized populations.
- You have a personal story that relates to the community you serve.
- You have a community already, work at a job that provides easy access to the community you want to impact or have a network that will help you connect with your chosen community
- We have exhibited a strong engagement with our programs, attend classes, complete projects in a timely manner, and get involved with opportunities presented to you.
- You already invest in the communities you want to impact.
- You have a strong vision for what you want to accomplish.
- We can feel your passion.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com, and indicate “Social Investment Question” in your subject line.